From the administrative rule regarding the use of the found of the Research Endowment, students can be covered only for travel expenses (travel, lodging, meals, application fees) in Italy or abroad.
Expenses for editing the thesis will be managed by the PhD School Secretariat.
Students expenses must be authorizes by the Director of the Department delivering (at least 5 day before) to the Department Administrative Secretariat the compiled dedicated form (see the web page http://phd.fisica.unimi.it/students/current/documents/).
To complete the process, depending of the kind of the expense, the students have to deliver the following documentation:
1. travel documents (airplane tickets and boarding cards, train tickets, etc.) specifying distance and prices. If the price is missing a receipt for the payment is required.
2. the following documents are required in case of participation in schools, workshop or conferences:
- the poster of the conference/school;
- certificate of attendance;
- receipt for the registration fee;
- receipt for lodging expenses.
3. TABLE for the list of each expense.
In case of change of Banking data the student is kindly requested to inform immediately the Secretariat that will update the Data Base.
However, Research Group may contribute to the student’s expenses with own funds.