Selection 2019 results
18 positions of which 15 with Scholarship available in 2019. The Application deadline is 2:00 pm of June 24th, 2019.
The Announcement has been published on May 24th, 2019. See “how to apply” for a description of the application procedure.
- The official legal notice is available in Italian version and in English version
- Added Scholarships: 3 Scholarships INFN
The list of accepted Certificates for english language skills is available in art. 6 of the Official Legal Notice. Candidates must submit the recognised certificate during Enrolment procedure (see art. 7). The certificate must have been awarded no earlier than three years from the date of application (two years for TOEFL) and must attest to proficiency in 4 areas: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Annex A - Self drafted affidavit
Form 1 – Research Project
Form 2 – Referee form
Form 3 – Information for Skype Interview
- Results of the evaluation of presented qualifications and schedule of the oral examinations.
- Results of the oral examinations
The candidate will be asked to present his research proposal. The candidate will have 12 minutes for his presentation, followed by about 5-10 minutes of questions, and will use a blackboard. The use of the overhead projector is not allowed.
- Final results in Italian version and in English version
After the publication online on the page http://studente.unimi.it/ammissioni/g/graduatoridottorati/checkLogin.asp.
Istruzioni per l’immatricolazione
Instruction for the enrollment