Our PhD theses are normally available through the institutional Archive of Research (AIR)
Students are also strongly encouraged to upload their finalized theses to the arXiv repository (see detailed instructions).
Only a few examples are also linked here below.
- Gabriele Brambilla:
- Maria Giulia Ratti: Search for Dark Matter with the ATLAS experiment in photon+met events
- Alessio Morace:
- Andrea Idini: Renormalization Effects in Nuclei
- Emanuele Roberto Nocera:
- Luca Puricelli:
- Marco Brenna:
- Massimiliano Galluzzi:
- Muhammad Ikram: Radio-frequency generation of electron plasma in a Malmberg-Penning trap and its interaction with a stationary or pulsed electron beam.
- Ruggero Turra: Energy calibration and observation of the Higgs boson in the diphoton decay with the ATLAS experiment
- Valeria Vandone:
- Bruno Paroli: Thomson backscattering diagnostics of nanosecond electron bunches in high space charge regime
- Davide Sangalli: Challenges for first-principles methods in theoretical and computational physics: multiple excitations in many-electrons systems and the Aharonov-Bohm effect in carbon nanotubes
- Giovanni Drera: Electronic structure of TiO2 thin films and LaAlO3-SrTiO3 heterostructures: the role of titanium 3d1 states in magnetic and transport properties